Knowledge – awareness or familiarity gained by experience of a fact or situation; it’s not data and it’s different from information; it’s the stuff that is in your head
Maverick – an unorthodox, original approach
This is a free online resource, focusing on social interaction to improve knowledge-sharing across organizations and communities.
- The Blog – observations on knowledge-sharing
- What works – real examples using a maverick approach to share knowledge
- Resources –
- People to follow on Twitter who care about knowledge-sharing and books worth reading on the subject
- Knowledge-transfer questions – a script to follow if you are handing over a role
- Experience design for knowledge-sharing – fun ways to engage your audience’s attention. “Humans excel at creating and consuming experiences”, says the digital culture guru, Kevin Kelly (Senior Maverick at Wired magazine)
- Free digital tools – useful, especially if you want to update your skill-set
All the recommendations are based on personal experience. If you want more information about any of them, contact me.